"The best transport design delights the traveller, rewards the investor and enhances the community.”
Peter is an architect who specialises in transport infrastructure. His global experience runs the gamut from overseeing major rail projects in China and Australia to leading design teams on London’s game-changing Crossrail.
His calm, analytical approach is invaluable on these types of large, complex projects, with challenges that require both an eye for detail and a constant focus on big-picture, long-term solutions.
Peter’s known for his relentless curiosity, and he’s always looking out for a surprising new angle or opportunity on his projects. This helps explain his knack for creating rewarding, multi-layered experiences in places that may have otherwise been unremarkable.
- Lines 5 & 9, Shenzhen, China
- Tung Chung Line Extension, Hong Kong, China
- Sydney Metro North West, Sydney, Australia
- Flinders Street Station International Design Competition, Melbourne, Australia (Hassell + Herzog & de Meuron)
- Regional Rail, Melbourne, Australia