“The joy of landscape architecture is the way it evolves. It’s never the same by day, by night or by season, so it’s always giving people new experiences.”
Angus heads our global landscape architecture team from his base in our London studio.
He has more than 30 years of experience on award-winning projects across Asia, Australia and Europe, including the transformation of Sydney’s Darling Harbour precinct and the 15-hectare public realm of the Geopark Museum in Nanjing, China.
Over the course of his career, Angus has developed an innate understanding of how to bring innovative landscapes to life.
His particular focus is on unleashing the power of landscape design to meet business, environmental and social needs – and create natural, sustainable places people love.
Angus is known as one of the most energetic, enthusiastic forces in our business. He leads with heart and a real generosity that inspires everyone collaborating with him across disciplines, sectors and markets.
- Darling Harbour Public Realm, Sydney, Australia
- Nanjing Niushoushan Cultural Park, Nanjing, China
- Nanjing Tangshan Geopark Museum Public Realm, Nanjing, China
- Sydney Metro North West, Sydney, Australia
- WestConnex M4, Sydney, Australia
- Sydney Light Rail, Sydney, Australia