“Places we design today will be used - and judged - for generations to come. We have to accept that responsibility with care and humility.”
An urbanist who champions user experience, diversity, inclusivity and sustainability, Adam spent 12 years with Hassell before tasting life on the client side at Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
At QUT, Adam led the “Campus to Country” positioning strategy to embed Indigenous Australian narratives into campus design. The speed and scope of working in a design practice drew Adam back to Hassell, in particular the journey from initial strategic planning and urban design frameworks through to architectural opportunities.
He’s now one of the co-leaders of our Education & Science sector. Adam’s client-side insights, combined with his considerable project experience, make an invaluable impact on the sector as well as on our work in healthcare design.
- Herston Quarter Redevelopment Master Plan, Queensland, Australia
- Townsville Hospital and James Cook University (TropiQ Health and Knowledge Precinct) Master Plan, Queensland, Australia
- Newcastle University Estate Strategy and Master Plan Review, New South Wales, Australia
- University of the Sunshine Coast Petrie Mill Campus Master Plan, Queensland, Australia
- Monash Malaysia Campus Master Plan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia