“On any project, it takes passion and commitment to truly understand the context and reflect the culture of a place. Our challenge is to design for the future while respecting the past.”
Peter is a respected leader who has designed and delivered many complex projects across a range of sectors including mixed use, commercial, residential, sport and entertainment, health care, workplace and culture.
He led our design teams on internationally recognised projects WA Museum Boola Bardip, Optus Stadium and one40william – all vital additions to Perth’s urban landscape.
Peter thrives in collaborative environments. He brings his own individual creative approach to every challenge, relishing the chance to work alongside committed clients and creative peers.
An ambidextrous designer with a particular passion for cultural projects, Peter loves the craft of design – and the potential he can unlock by looking at every detail from every angle.
- WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth, Australia (Hassell + OMA)
- Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia (Hassell + Cox + HKS)
- Chevron Headquarters, Perth, Australia
- GSK Asia House, Singapore
- one40william, Perth, Australia
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, Australia (Hassell + STH + Hames Sharley)