“I believe designers have a role – a responsibility even – to think beyond the project itself. We can bring a dynamic new quality to places, and create a more resilient future.”
Liz is an experienced, highly-respected architect who’s based in our Sydney studio.
During an extensive international career – including with Foster + Partners – she has led and designed high-profile projects and integrated precincts spanning the workplace, retail, residential and culture sectors.
Always calm under pressure, Liz is known for the clear vision and communication she brings to her work. On complex, demanding projects, she’s that winning combination of a strong leader and a team player.
A member of the New South Wales State Design Review Panel, Liz is passionate about design – and the important contributions women make in the field. In addition to serving on the Hassell Board and as a Head of Design, she’s an active mentor and role model to the next generation of leaders in our practice.
- 110 Walker Street, Sydney, Australia
- AMRF First Building, Sydney, Australia
- State Library of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Central Barangaroo, Sydney, Australia
- Lands Building, Sandstone Precinct, Sydney, Australia
- Waterloo Metro Quarter, Sydney, Australia
- National Institute of Dramatic Arts Postgraduate School, Sydney, Australia
- Flour Mill of Summer Hill, Sydney, Australia