“I believe designers have a role – a responsibility even – to think beyond the project itself. We can bring a dynamic new quality to places, and create a more resilient future.”
Liz is an experienced, highly-respected architect who’s based in our Sydney studio.
During an extensive international career – including with Foster + Partners – she has led and designed high-profile projects and integrated precincts spanning the workplace, retail, residential and culture sectors.
Always calm under pressure, Liz is known for the clear vision and communication she brings to her work. On complex, demanding projects, she’s that winning combination of a strong leader and a team player.
Liz is also passionate about the important contributions women make to design, and she’s an active mentor and role model to the next generation of leaders in our practice.
- State Library of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Central Barangaroo, Sydney, Australia
- Lands Building, Sandstone Precinct, Sydney, Australia
- Lendlease Circular Quay Commercial Development and Urban Design competition, Sydney, Australia
- Waterloo Integrated Station Development Bid, Sydney, Australia
- National Institute of Dramatic Arts Postgraduate School, Sydney, Australia
- Summer Hill Flour Mill, Sydney, Australia