“Buildings define and shape our urban landscape, and we need do that in the best way possible. A memorable outcome is a celebration of place and community.”
Kevin is one of the most experienced designers in our Sydney studio, with more 30 years working as an architect on high-profile jobs in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
His award-winning portfolio is testament to his ability to inspire and lead large design teams on complex developments, particularly in the commercial, transport and residential sectors.
A thoughtful, calm designer and collaborator, he managed the redevelopment of Herston Quarter, a new precinct in Brisbane, Australia that’s aiming to set a global benchmark for integrated mixed-use and health projects. He’s also involved in the city-shaping Cross River Rail project, also in Brisbane.
For Kevin, one of the keys to great design is striking a balance between global inspiration and ambition – and local meaning and identity. Success comes from creating a context-driven place that resonates with the people who use it.
- Herston Quarter, Brisbane, Australia
- Cross River Rail, Brisbane, Australia
- Coronation Drive (repositioning), Brisbane, Australia
- Yaroomba Beach Resort, Coolum, Australia
- AMP Capital, Brisbane, Australia
- Children’s Medical Research Institute, Westmead, Sydney, Australia