“The typical ‘9 to 5’ office environment has largely disappeared. Dynamic businesses need dynamic spaces that inspire their people and their clients.”
Evodia believes in the power of great strategy and design to heighten organisational performance.
She leads our design strategy team – a group dedicated to helping our designers develop a deeper understanding of the people at the heart of our projects.
Combining data and analytics with an open-minded curiosity, Evodia and her team uncover and share specific insights that boost long-term value for clients investing in design.
With qualifications in architecture and environmental psychology, she has a particular interest in how design can shape and enhance the culture of a place.
An analytical thinker and thoughtful leader, Evodia loves working with a client over long timeframes and on multiple projects, helping them fine-tune their strategic objectives as their business changes and grows.
- Seek, Melbourne, Australia
- Arup, Singapore/Melbourne/Sydney
- University of Melbourne School of Engineering, Melbourne, Australia
- Global Sports Brand Corporate Campus, Shanghai, China
- IAG, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney Theatre Company, Sydney, Australia