“Even complex projects should be approached as simply as possible. There is beauty in simplicity.”
Anthony is a landscape architecture design leader working across Western Australia and South East Asia.
He has more than 25 years of experience on projects including the award-winning Stadium Park in his home base of Perth – a city that’s had a powerful influence on his work.
A deep thinker with a straightforward approach, Anthony works with clients to find solutions that knit together landscape and building seamlessly – so they succeed both immediately and over the long haul.
To do that, he understands we need a clear understanding of the context and access to the latest and greatest evidence. But more than anything, Anthony believes in design that revolves around what people truly want and need. For him, that’s the best measure of success.
- Stadium Park and Chevron Parklands, Perth, Australia
- New Museum for Western Australia, Perth, Australia (Hassell + OMA)
- Sunset Heritage Precinct, Perth, Australia
- Hibernian Place & and Westin Hotel, Perth, Western Australia
- Perth Zoo Master Plan, Perth, Australia
- Crown Towers, Perth, Australia