“Large projects inevitably pose complex social, economic and environmental questions, and it’s a real privilege to work toward answers.”
Alix brings both pragmatism and passion to the design process, along with end-to-end experience across a range of project types and sectors, including culture, infrastructure, residential and commercial.
She’s contributed to some of our most notable recent projects – developments such as Park Avenue Central in Shanghai and Melbourne Metro. On the once-in-generation rail project, she played an instrumental role from the start, consulting with numerous stakeholders to balance their complex needs.
Like many of our principals, Alix combines a local knowledge with a global perspective. Though based in Melbourne, she’s also spent time embedded in our Shanghai studio.
- Park Avenue Central, Shanghai
- Melbourne Metro, Melbourne
- Level Crossing Removals, St Albans, Ginifer, Blackburn and Heatherdale stations, Melbourne, Australia
- University of Melbourne Conservatorium of Music Design Competition, Melbourne, Australia
- Melbourne Park Administration & Media Building, Melbourne, Australia
- The Point, Point Nepean, Australia