“Design has to deal with layers of complexity. But when we get it right, the solution can be deceptively simple.”
Sophie is an architect who’s drawn to ambitious projects that demand a delicate balance between cultural, commercial and design objectives – and she’s not afraid to push boundaries to reach a richer, more meaningful outcome.
She’s earned a reputation as a big-picture thinker who still has an eye for detail on projects such as the revival of the Sydney Theatre Company and its historic wharf.
Before joining our Perth studio, Sophie practiced in Sydney and London, working on architecture and interior architecture projects across the commercial, workplace, educational and cultural sectors.
Through that experience, she’s developed strong communication and coordination skills – fundamental aspects of a collaborative approach to design.
- Sydney Theatre Company’s The Wharf, Sydney, Australia
- QV1 Plaza Redevelopment, Perth, Australia
- AMP Workplace QQT, Perth, Australia
- Bob Hawke College, Perth, Australia
- Balcatta Senior High School, Perth, Australia