“Great design starts with identifying where we’ll get the most value – and then making that the foundation of our work.”
Julieanne has 30 years of experience working in landscape design in Sydney, Melbourne and London, where she’s successfully managed multi-disciplinary teams on complex urban projects across sectors as diverse as transport, culture and education.
Having joined Hassell in 1994, she’s firmly established herself within the roots of the practice – offering guidance and mentoring graduate designers coming up through the practice.
Julieanne’s projects include the city-changing Metro North West as well as the transformation of Darwin’s waterfront precinct earlier in her career.
She is highly valued for her calm, focused approach and her commitment to consultation with clients and teams through every stage of a project. She wants to ensure she and her team have time to explore a vision and develop a clear concept that can carry a project from concept to execution.
- Metro North West, Sydney, Australia
- Darwin City Waterfront Public Domain, Northern Territory, Australia
- Macquarie University Central Courtyard, Sydney, Australia
- Wentworth Common Regional Playground, Sydney, Australia
- Coal Loader, Sydney, Australia
- Sydney Olympic Parklands, Sydney, Australia