“My role is to understand the client’s aspirations, but also to challenge their beliefs in the interests of an even better outcome.”
John-Paul is a designer with an unmistakeable passion for creating rewarding, memorable experiences through architecture.
An all-round nice guy, he manages to make the serious work of design fun – a quality that’s infectious and invaluable on any project.
John-Paul has more than 20 years of experience across a range of sectors, with specific expertise in master planning as well as rail, commercial, cultural and education developments.
He has led many projects using a sophisticated computational design process, and he understands how to apply this technology for the greatest benefit.
- Perth Stadium Station, Perth, Australia
- Cross River Rail, Brisbane, Australia
- Murdoch Square, Perth, Australia
Bayswater Station Upgrade, Perth, Australia
- Victoria Park to Canning Level Crossing Removal Program including Carlisle, Oats Street, Queens Park, Cannington and Beckenham Stations, Perth, Australia
- Waterbank, Perth, Australia
- Freshwater Parade Apartments, Perth, Australia