“When we’re in tune with the social and physical context of a site, we can design with greater clarity – creating places that really work for people.”
A landscape architect who’s notched up nearly 20 years in the field, Dan has worked on all types of projects, from public realm and open space design to master planning in health, education and transport.
His most recent projects include the city-shaping Cross River Rail and the award-winning Riverside Green, both in Brisbane, where he’s based.
As one of our landscape design leaders, Dan is known for his lateral thinking, conceptual clarity and contribution to a dynamic team culture. He’s also got a flair for designing spaces that are perfectly in tune with their sites, creating destinations people enjoy using every day.
- Riverside Green, Brisbane, Australia
- Herston Quarter STARS, Brisbane, Australia
- Cross River Rail, Brisbane, Australia
- Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore, Australia
- Yaroomba Beach Resort, Coolum, Australia
- Albert Street Vision, Brisbane, Australia