“I want to help make cities multi-layered, diverse places that can evolve over time. Architecture allows us to do that for people now, and for generations to come.”
Andrew is a driving force in our commercial and workplace sector. He helps developers and organisations achieve their goals – whether they want to craft the most productive office environment or a city-defining commercial precinct.
During his 25-year career he’s become fascinated with how cities work, and the invisible elements of design. The places you don’t always notice but that make life easier – and better – for everyone.
He loves how architecture, urban form and public space work together to create a great destination that draws people in and keeps them coming back.
- Melbourne Metro Tunnel Over Site Developments, Melbourne, Australia
- The Ribbon, Sydney, Australia
- Hibernian Place & and Westin Hotel, Perth, Australia
- Brookfield Place, Perth, Australia
- 205 North Quay, Brisbane, Australia
How do we build loyalty between people and place? @HASSELL_Studio Principal Andrew Low explores. #SSSAUS19 https://t.co/oLkNm8jCX9