“The hard part about creating great workplaces is falling in love with them, and then not being able to spend your days working in them.”
Tom is based in our Hong Kong studio, and plays a key role in our corporate, hospitality and residential design work across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, including on projects for global names like Google and Sina Weibo.
Known for his deep ‘radio star’ voice, Tom has the kind of energy and sense of fun that help propel a team through even the largest, most challenging projects.
His focus is on concept development and a crystal-clear understanding of the client brief, and he approaches each project with a great grasp of both the local and international context.
Tom is also adept at helping companies make the shift from design based on operational objectives to something more holistic that encompasses brand, culture and experience.
- HSBC QRC Suites, Hong Kong, China
- HSBC Metroplan, multiple sites
- China Resources HQ, Shenzhen Bay, China
- Schroders, Hong Kong & Shanghai, China
- Pearl Red Headquarters, Xingning, China
- Google HQ, Beijing, China
- Sina Weibo HQ, Beijing, China