“It excites me to introduce something impactful that wasn’t in the brief – like a wide stairwell or facing benches to increase daily interaction. They may seem minor, but they can make a huge difference.”
Natalie is our Managing Principal in Perth, and an energetic designer who will always rise to a complex challenge.
Her experience combines urban design with landscape and architecture to create restorative environments where people feel connected to each other and the natural environment.
An enthusiastic advocate for diversity in design, Natalie is a past president of the National Association of Women in Construction in Western Australia, where she worked to expand both professional and personal opportunities for her colleagues in the field.
Known around the practice as a great collaborator, she’s been central to iconic Perth projects like the award-winning Fiona Stanley Hospital. She brings that experience to the state’s Design Review Panel, offering independent advice on the quality of significant developments.
- Murdoch Health & Knowledge Precinct, Perth, Australia
- EZONE, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Karratha Health Campus, Karratha, Australia
- One The Esplanade, Perth, Australia
- Karingal Green Aged Care, Perth, Australia
- Carine St Ives, Perth, Australia
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, Australia (Hassell + STH + Hames Sharley)