“I’m passionate about creating the next generation of residential developments to truly realise the future of quality urban living.”
An architect working between our Melbourne and Sydney studios, Jeremy leads our Residential sector in partnership with Peter Lee in Perth.
He’s a collaborative designer with extensive experience delivering complex, mixed-use precincts and residential buildings as well as commercial, hotel and retail developments. Whatever the project, Jeremy brings genuine enthusiasm to his work, which is grounded in a belief that beautifully-designed places enhance the vitality of our cities.
Jeremy will play a leading role in the landmark Harbourside redevelopment, a mixed-use precinct and 42-storey, high-end tower in Sydney.
An authority on the design of quality apartments, he believes the best outcomes come from a process that puts users at the heart of design thinking from start to finish.
- Harbourside, Sydney, Australia
- Otter Place, Melbourne, Australia
- Sir Charles Hotham Hotel Redevelopment, Melbourne, Australia
- 120 Collins St redevelopment, Melbourne, Australia
- Fitzroy Co-Living, Melbourne, Australia
- Telopea Communities-Plus Masterplan, Sydney, Australia