“The ‘great work from home experiment’ has shown businesses they have to re-evaluate the purpose of their physical workplace and the management of their distributed workforce.”
Grant is a workplace strategist with nearly two decades of experience in the design and commercial real estate sectors, as well as consultancy.
After training and practicing in the UK and working in the US, Grant has spent the bulk of his career in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai, leading projects and providing guidance across workplace design, strategy and change management.
He brings that wealth of knowledge to our Asia region, where he’ll be contributing to workplace projects from his base in our Singapore studio.
- Lloyd’s, Workplace Strategy, Singapore
- Lloyd’s of London workplace strategy, Singapore
- Lloyd’s of London workplace transition strategy, Singapore
- Tan Tok Seng Medical Education Training Building, Design Strategy, Singapore*
- BP Castrol, Design Strategy, Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam / Jakarta, Indonesia*
- HSBC, Design Strategy & Change Management Project Marina, Singapore*
- Allianz, Design Strategy & Change Management, Singapore*
*Prior to Hassell