“For me, it’s not just about designing a stadium or a convention centre. It’s about unlocking the broader social and commercial possibilities of these places.”
Glenn is an internationally recognised specialist in designing and planning city-defining public places like sports and entertainment centres.
He loves the spectacle of live events –large or small – and is passionate about creating destinations that will excite visitors and thrill fans, every time.
Throughout his career, Glenn has sharpened his talent for designing public architecture that’s successful on opening day and beyond – meeting the future demands of both the venue and the client.
He’s worked on many major projects in Australia, Europe and Asia, including the development of ICC Sydney – the new convention, exhibition and entertainment venues in Sydney’s pivotal Darling Harbour precinct.
- ICC Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia
- Sydney Theatre Company, Sydney, Australia
- Brookvale Oval Redevelopment, Sydney, Australia
- The Ribbon, Sydney, Australia
- Istanbul 2020 Olympic bid, Istanbul, Turkey