“I believe design is a conversation that calls for curiosity, problem solving and genuine collaboration.”
Dan is a designer who has built a reputation for helping clients create some of Australia’s most memorable hospitality spaces and inspiring workplaces.
His portfolio includes the award-winning Jackalope Hotel in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula wine region, Red Energy’s workplace in a converted Melbourne factory, and the interior direction of the amenity-rich Olderfleet by Mirvac, which has set a new global benchmark for commercial development.
Dan brings real grit and heart to the process of designing unique interiors, as well as a spirit of camaraderie and support for emerging talent.
As a Head of Design, Dan brings experience that spans several sectors, including hospitality, commercial, workplace, aviation and retail. His passion for clear conceptual clarity and open dialogue helps elevate design excellence across the broader Hassell portfolio. He is fascinated by the link between activity, behaviour and our emotional response to space, as well as design’s capacity to create places people love.
- Terminal 1 redevelopment Melbourne Airport, Melbourne, Australia
- Mansion Hotel, Werribee Park, Australia
- Seven Spencer by Mirvac, Melbourne, Australia
- Signature Floors showroom, Melbourne, Australia
- Westlab Experience Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Australia Post workplace, Melbourne, Australia
- Pearson, Melbourne, Victoria
- Computershare workplace, Melbourne, Australia