“I believe design is a conversation that calls for curiosity, problem solving and genuine collaboration.”
Dan in an interior designer who’s built a reputation for helping clients create some of Australia’s most memorable hospitality spaces and most inspiring workplaces.
His portfolio includes the award-winning Jackalope Hotel in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula wine region, Red Energy’s workplace in a converted Melbourne factory, and a suite of international offices for law firm Norton Rose Fulbright.
Dan brings real grit and heart to the process of designing unique interiors, as well as a spirit of comradery and support for emerging talent.
He’s fascinated by the link between activity, behaviour and our emotional response to space, as well as design’s capacity to make our world a better place – especially in the face of rapid change.
- Computershare workplace, Melbourne, Australia
- Mecca Brands support centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Goldman Sachs, Melbourne and Sydney, Australia
- Jackalope Hotel, Mornington Peninsula, Australia (Carr)
- Norton Rose Fulbright workplaces, Australia & Indonesia (Carr)
- Red Energy workplace, Melbourne, Australia (Carr)