“It’s rewarding to take on major projects with multiple layers. That complexity comes with greater opportunity to make a lasting, positive impact on the built environment and the people using it.”
Catherine is an architect who knows her way around large, complex developments – the kind with a multitude of voices, priorities and demands.
Her strengths in strategic thinking, planning and coordination are the result of more than 20 years in the field, collaborating with public and private clients across the health, education, commercial and aviation sectors.
Before joining us in our Sydney studio, Catherine was a Director at HDR, where her most recent work included the transformation of Westmead Hospital – the largest tertiary facility in Western Sydney – and the New Dunedin Hospital, one of the most significant pieces of health infrastructure ever undertaken in New Zealand.
• Redcliffe Hospital, DBC, Brisbane, Australia
• New Dunedin Hospital, Dunedin, New Zealand (HDR / Warren+ Mahoney)
• Westmead Hospital redevelopment, Sydney, Australia (HDR)
• Al Maha Centre for Children and Young Adults, Doha, Qatar (HDR / Rice Daubney)
• Sunshine Coast University Hospital PPP, Sunshine Coast, Australia (Rice Daubney / Architectus)
• The Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, Sydney, Australia (Rice Daubney)