“Great architecture makes cities better – and not just in the way they look. It makes them better full-stop.”
Pete has made a mark on Perth’s skyline through years of work on city-defining projects there, including Brookfield Place, one40william and Optus Stadium.
For those contributions, he’s received one the highest design honours in Western Australia – recognition from the state architects’ board for his impact on both the changing face of Perth and the public standing of his profession.
An adjunct professor at Curtin University, Pete is a strong, steady pair of hands in the design, development and coordination of major mixed-use precincts and residential developments.
He’s a key contributor to Hassell as the global leader of our residential sector. In addition, he’s on the board of several Western Australian organisations supporting art and culture, affordable housing and sustainability.
- Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia (Hassell + Cox + HKS)
- Brookfield Place Redevelopment, Perth, Australia
- one40william, Perth, Australia
- ABC Headquarters, Perth, Australia
- University Hall NRAS Student Accommodation, UWA, Crawley, Australia
- Stadium Station, Perth, Australia
- People’s Republic of China Consulate, Perth, Australia