“There is nowhere more important for us to feel deeply and emotionally connected to community and place than our homes.”
Katharine is an architect who is passionate about creating a rich and vibrant built environment, with interests in placemaking projects and high quality residential architecture. Her design approach is always founded in its context and responds to the public realm to create architecture that has a broader impact than a building alone. Success to her is creating places which have memorable identity and are a delight to use.
As a creative thinker who thrives on the challenge of finding unique solutions to complex problems, Katharine’s ability to redefine issues and balance competing requirements is a skill she applies at every stage and scale of a project.
- Harbourside redevelopment, Sydney, Australia
- 110-112 Walker St, North Sydney, Australia
- 39 Martin Place, Sydney, Australia*
- Circular Quay Renewal, Sydney, Australia*
- Opera Residences, Sydney, Australia*
- Orange Regional Museum, NSW, Australia*
- The Connection — Rhodes Community Precinct, Sydney Australia*
* Prior to Hassell.