“It excites me to introduce something impactful that wasn’t in the brief – like a wide stairwell or facing benches to increase daily interaction. They may seem minor, but they can make a huge difference.”
Natalie is an energetic designer who will always rise to a complex challenge.
Her experience combines urban design with landscape and architecture to create restorative environments. Places for people to feel comfortable and inspired. Connected to each other and the natural environment.
An enthusiastic advocate for diversity in design, Natalie is also the President of the National Association of Women in Construction in Western Australia and sits on the state’s Design Review Panel.
Known around the practice as a great collaborator, she’s been central to some iconic Perth projects, including the award-winning Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- EZONE, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Karratha Health Campus, Karratha, Australia
- Chevron Tower, Perth, Australia
- Karingal Green Aged Care, Perth, Australia
- Carine St Ives, Perth, Australia
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, Australia (Hassell + STH + Hames Sharley)