“With new technology, our ‘kerb to cabin’ airport journey can be much faster and more reliable. As designers, we want to make it more memorable and fulfilling too.”
Mark is an international aviation expert who knows how to make airports work – on every level. He really understands the ‘machine’ behind the façade and the ways people interact with it, and he designs with that in mind from the start.
Mark has around 20 years of experience leading design teams on major aviation and transport infrastructure projects in Australia, the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He’s also a regular chair or speaker at international events in the aviation field.
Throughout his career Mark has honed his skills designing future-focused terminals that can readily adapt to the ever-changing travel landscape – where exploding demand, innovative technology and new business models are the now the norm.
- Gold Coast Airport, Project LIFT, Gold Coast, Australia
- Sydney Airport, T1 check-in redevelopment, Sydney, Australia
- Sydney Airport, Project 2020, Sydney, Australia
- Adelaide Airport, Terminal Expansion, Adelaide, Australia
- Longjia International Airport, Terminal 2, Jiutai City, China
- Hong Kong Airport, Third Runway Concourse, Hong Kong, China
- Melbourne Airport, New Terminal 4, Melbourne, Australia