“We can design landscapes that repair environments and meet the long-term social, commercial and environmental needs of a project.”
Mark is an award-winning landscape architect with a portfolio of city-defining projects, including the public spaces associated with the A$11 billion Metro Rail Tunnel in Melbourne, Australia.
Mark’s love of the land and respect for both traditional and contemporary thinking are fundamental to the way he works. He’s known for bringing a critical eye to every project – large or small – as well as boundless enthusiasm.
He encourages clients to challenge their assumptions about the environment, opening up new possibilities for designing landscapes that aren’t just beautiful but meaningful too. Places that work in harmony with the earth’s natural systems, so they have the power to restore the land – and ultimately improve the lives of people in the process.
- Melbourne Metro Rail Tunnel, Five City Precincts, Melbourne, Australia
- Yallock-Bulluk Marine & Coastal Park, Bass Coast, Australia
- Bakery Hill Renewal, Ballarat, Australia
- Wangaratta Station Precinct, Wangaratta, Australia
- The Cliffs Resort, Kangaroo Island, Australia
- Cradle Mountain Eco Resort, Tasmania, Australia
- Adelaide Airport, Adelaide, Australia
- Tin Alley, Parkville Campus, University of Melbourne, Australia