“I love an elegant solution – like a train station where the architecture and engineering come together to bring joy to the people who use it every day.”
Geoff is something of a treasure at Hassell – known as a real gentleman who’s generous in sharing his exceptional technical knowledge of rail architecture and his deep understanding of the specialist disciplines that shape station design.
With that valuable expertise and open-hearted approach to collaboration – not to mention a sharp focus on delivery – he has won the trust of contractors, consultants and clients alike.
Geoff has been at the centre of a wide range of transport projects delivered in Australia and the UK over the last 30 years, including as leader of a large team working on the Sydney’s Metro North West development.
- Cross River Rail, Brisbane, Australia
- Metro North West, Sydney, Australia
- Southwest Rail Link, Sydney, Australia
- Epping to Chatswood Rail Link, Sydney, Australia
- Olympic Park Station, Sydney, Australia
- Waterloo International Terminal, London, UK (prior to joining Hassell)