“To be a designer means being passionate and daring about design, pursuing and building up ideas.”
Florian is a design leader based in our Shanghai studio who pairs big picture thinking with an astute understanding of project execution.
After studying architecture in Vienna under Zaha Hadid, Florian embarked on an international career by moving to China and nearly 20 years later, he brings a wealth of international experience working across various roles and design fields on everything from carpets to complex city planning projects.
A big believer in team culture and collaboration, one of Florian’s greatest skills is his ability to push projects to their limits and get the best out of the team.
- Park Avenue Central (PAC), Shanghai, China
- WPP Campus, Guangzhou, China*
- JLL Head Office, Beijing, China*
- Beyond Meat Research Centre, Shanghai, China*
- Ralph Lauren Flagship Store, Shanghai, China*
- PMI Office, Shenzhen, China*
- Home Depot Office, Shanghai, China*
- Lego Office, Seoul, Korea*
- Erdos Group Headquarter, Ordos, China*
*Prior to Hassell