"This is the Asian Century. Great design needs to honour the continent’s diverse cultures and draw on the latest technology to create the most rewarding, future-focused places.”
Over the last 30 years, Fiona has built an impressive portfolio of hospitality, education and workplace projects.
She is a leader in our Singapore studio, and adds depth and insight to our global team as a Head of Design.
Fiona believes the designer’s skill is in finding patterns in apparent randomness, connecting internal needs and external appearance and making new things fit easily into old places.
She actively encourages collaboration and debate – to reconcile seemingly disparate ideas and create something one person alone could not.
- Arup, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Lendlease C Suites, Singapore
- Chitaland Tower Interiors, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Nepal Hill Co-living, Singapore
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 Refurbishment (competition), Singapore
- Lalu Hotel Sun Moon Lake, Nantou County, Taiwan (Kerry Hill Architects)