“Our industry needs to work hard to understand what makes people tick. Then we can create places that really support them – both in the way they feel and the way they think.”
One of the co-leaders of our Commercial & Workplace sector, Domino is one of Australia’s most highly regarded and trusted workplace designers.
She’s passionate about leading clients and design teams through projects with complex cultural change agendas. She understands that success relies on design solutions that are fundamentally aligned with strategic, future-focused business objectives.
Domino brings fresh thinking to her work – for example by looking at how ideas of beauty or insights on neuro-diversity can help people thrive. That innovative approach comes through in many of the workplaces she’s designed, including for global legal practice Baker McKenzie and financial services giant AMP.
With just one glance at her LinkedIn account, it’s clear that Domino brings an eye for detail to everything she does.
- Deloitte, Sydney, Australia
- Goldman Sachs, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
- Hub Australia, Melbourne, Australia
- Affinity Place, Sydney, Australia
- AMP, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
- Baker McKenzie, Sydney, Australia
- MinterEllison, Sydney, Australia