“Great art has meaning beyond what we can see. That clarity of concept is critical to great architecture too.”
Dennis is a leader in architecture and urban design across China, most recently working on city-shaping developments such as Park Avenue Central in Shanghai.
His passport has more than its fair share of stamps from 20-plus years of experience working with major players in almost every global centre.
With a notable flair for sketching, Dennis is highly regarded by clients for his creativity and problem-solving skills.
He always makes time to stay connected to the detail of his projects, taking personal responsibility for the strategic development – from concept to execution.
- Park Avenue Central, Shanghai, China
- Silk Road Corridor, Shenzhen, China
- Yasin Marriott Hotel and Mixed-Use Development, Zhengzhou, China
- Great Aim Residential, Zhuhai, China
- Capital Steel, Beijing, China
- Xiaomeisha Urban Plan, Shenzhen, China
- Sanlin InCity Mall, Shanghai, China