“Our job is to unlock the secrets of a place – and the end result really reflects the energy we put into it.”
Andrew is a design leader with more than 20 years of experience in architecture and interior design.
His colleagues in the Hong Kong studio admire his ability to bring out the best in people with his energy and creativity.
Andrew has a folio of standout projects in Asia, the US and Europe, including the K11 Art Mall in Wuhan, China. As the mall’s project leader, he helped turn a struggling retail site into a lively destination – proving that one of his greatest skills is the ability to show clients unexpected ways to revitalise places.
- Sanlin InCity Mall, Shanghai, China
- K11 Art Mall, Wuhan, China
- Alibaba Taobao City Mall, Hangzhou, China
- HSBC Client Centre, Hong Kong, China
- Canudilo HQ, Guangzhou, China
- COFCO Joycity Tower, Shanghai, China