“It’s always interesting to ask the client: If you had your way, what else would this building do?”
Sheree is an architect with more than 20 years of experience specialising in education, research and health architecture.
Her standout work in Australia includes the Life Sciences Precinct and Fishermans Bend Campus – both major projects for the University of Melbourne.
Sheree has an artist’s eye and a business brain. As a result, she sees architecture as a balanced combination of design, science and commerce. This makes her invaluable on projects that need to support greater discovery and innovation, stronger social networks and better business outcomes.
With her ability to find the gold in a tangle of opinions, Sheree can come up with straightforward answers to even the most complex questions.
- Fishermans Bend Campus, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Life Sciences Precinct, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Parkville Campus Masterplan, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- STEMM Precinct, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Velindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff, Wales